World Services of La Crosse is a non-profit organization that works on connecting communities by connecting people. Through offering in-country consultation services or by hosting foreign professionals, we focus on developing programs, people and leaders who can make a difference in their community. In providing an opportunity to bring people from different countries together we hope that the experience will change their view of one another. Our belief is that by connecting communities you can create bridges to building peace because people make the difference.
World Services of La Crosse is a leader in the development and implementation of international partnerships designed to advance health, civil society, public administration and the environment, to promote peace and mutual understanding in countries throughout the world.
World Services programs are strategically aligned with global partners in order to build and sustain a more secure and prosperous world.
- Promote citizen diplomacy
- Enhance understanding of each other's cultures
- Develop leadership training and provide educational seminars
- Facilitate professional exchange and international partnership to improve services that promote health and well being
- Coordinate distribution of donated services, supplies and equipment
- Continuing international partnerships, and developing community projects, requires private funds and financial support to implement needed projects